- Land Size: 597 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- House style: Lowset
- Land contour: Flat
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This home is full of character and is sure delight everyone that walks through the door.
Walk inside to your open plan Lounge / Dining area, big enough for a small or growing family, with modern light fittings. It is sure to tick all the boxes.
Moving on to well-maintained kitchen, where not one piece of space is under-utilised with loads of bench and cupboard space.
Then stepping out to the huge back yard, equipped with a patio area and room for the kids to play footy, while mum and dad sit back and enjoy a drink or two. Plenty of space to entertain guests.
You will love the peace and privacy associated with this charming home that is nestled in a very popular location on a surprisingly spacious 597sqm block. With room for a Caravan or Boat and only one street away from the Beach. Only a short walk from the beautiful Pumicestone Passage.
- Spacious open plan living area with large kitchen, Family and dining area
- kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher
- Separate Lounge room (Carpet)
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robes
- En-suite is with vanity, shower and toilet
- Bedrooms 2, is a good size with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with vanity and separate shower and bathtub
- Separated toilet
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Secure covered Entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with Shed
- Single double brick lock-up garage in back yard
- Great low maintenance property close to water.
Enjoy the lifestyle that his home presents and take advantage of a great opportunity now. A must to inspect, be quick this property won't last long.